Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

British entomology; being illustrations and descriptions of the genera of insects found in Great Britain and Ireland: containing coloured figures from nature of the most rare and beautiful species, and in many instances of the plants upon which they are found (1823)

fullscreen
Author: Curtis, John, 1791-1862
Volume: v.2 (1823-40)
Subject: Insects; Insects; Botany
Publisher: London, Printed for the author
Digitizing sponsor: Smithsonian Libraries
Book contributor: Smithsonian Libraries
Collection: biodiversity; americana
Notes: No number assertions in this book. Hand written numbers that jump up and down

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

Issued in 16 v., 1824-39

ENT copy has Index that is a photocopy (negative)

I-II. Coleoptera.--III. Dermaptera. Dictyoptera. Orthoptera. Strepsiptera. Hymenoptera, pt. I.--IV. Hymenoptera, pt. II. Neuroptera. Trichoptera.-- V-VI. Lepidoptera.--VII. Homoptera. Hemiptera. Aphaniptera.--VIII. Diptera. Omaloptera

extracted picklist

digitized

Elecresource

Identifier: britishentomolog2182340curt
Title_id: 134924
Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Identifier-bib: 39088002789642
Operator: scanner-nia-lewis@...
Scanner: scribe5.capitolhill.archive.org
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/britishentomolog2182340curt
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t5w673c23